13 October 2014

Canon EOS-M Mirrorless Camera - My new Gadget

I hardly fall for sales, but this looked Big, something Big to save for. But never thought of logging in at 8AM, to check for the deals.
Hubby called me at around 8:10 in the morning, while driving to office and says, log in to Flipkart immediately, some great deals on mobiles and electronic gadgets. Only to my surprise I found Samsung Galaxy tab 2 at Rs. 1290 and other best deal which I was interested was Canon EOS 1200D kit for Rs. 15k. But all it showed was out of stock, hubby calls me again and asks me to check Snapdeal, for a similar offer on Canon cam. But even Snapdeal had no stock.
With nothing from my shopping list available under sale, I just logged off, been reminded by hubby, to check once in a while. I logged in again after 30mins, came across Canon EOS-M mirrorless camera kit, at an offer prize of Rs.17k + 10% off on select bank cards. This cam was all new to me and I was not sure, if I had to go with it. Checked with few friends and they guided me, it was a great deal and I shouldn't miss it. I ordered it immediately, just before it could slip off my hands. I kept on browsing Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon till afternoon and finally picked three from my shopping list, including cam.
My Cam reached home in two working days. The Canon EOS-M(EF-M 18-55 IS STM) kit comes with a 18-55mm lens(and complimentary 8GB card and Carry case), though some other offers had Speedlite-90X Flash along.

Key Features of Canon EOS-M Mirrorless Camera

  • 35 mm Equivalent Focal Length: 29 - 88 mm
  • CMOS Image Sensor
  • f/3.5 - f/5.6 Aperture
  • Full HD Recording
  • 3 inch Clear View II TFT LCD
  • 18 Megapixel Camera
The camera is really handy, just like a digital camera and a great gadget for a beginner to DSLR, like me. So, I am all experimenting and you can find some upcoming posts with photographs clicked with this. I have also received a complimentary photography training by Canon along with the pack, which I will soon attend and keep you all posted.
So if you still have not checked festive offers on Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon, do check them out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment