17 October 2014

Garnier BB Cream Review

Recently, I received Garnier BB Cream for review by Indiblogger.
How is it a Miracle Skin Protector?
The Garnier BB Cream just not moisturizes but also gives you a Fairer looking and healthy glow to your skin. Its properties of reducing lines and imperfections, maintaining smoothness and even skin tone, makes it a miracle skin protector. The Cream has SPF 24 UVA/UVB Protection, which acts as a perfect sunscreen.
How does this miracle work?
The Garnier BB Cream contains Vitamin C derivative known to have antioxidant properties, which helps boost skin glow and brightness. The mineral pigments, of BB Cream beautifies your skin. It instantly spreads evenly for a flawless finish. Its light-weight and comfortable texture blends perfectly into the skin and lets your skin breathe. It is a 8H moisturizing formula with Almond extract. Its SPF24 filter protects skin from UV.
How to Apply:
Spread the BB Cream like your regular moisturizer. Apply with light circular strokes from the middle of your face outwards on perfectly cleansed skin.
My take on Garnier BB Cream: Having an oil based skin, all that I look for in my daily cream is, which moisturizes my skin, while maintaining my face oil free. Here is how Garnier worked on my oily face for my routine,
For daily routine: Just a small amount of Garnier BB Cream blended perfectly, worked as a daily moisturizer.
For my travels: I used the cream for a day long blogger event to a near by hill station. The cream maintained my skin's moisture, while protecting me from the day long soak in sun(literally). I used it in the morning and applied a layer after a face wash in the afternoon.
Soaking in the sun at the backwaters of Vaitarna Lake
For my parties: And if you are a person like me, who doesn't like using foundation for your party make-ups, Garnier BB Cream with a perfect compact gives you a glowing party look. I used for one of the parties the other day teaming with my compact powder. The cream perfectly blended into my skin and gave it a fairer and healthy look.

The pack of 18g comes at Rs. 119(introductory price of Rs.99), which is just a perfect travel pack and handy to go in your hand bag.

PS: The BB Cream suits almost all skin tones. Garnier uses, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. And their products are dermatological tested to ensure respect to skin.

This is part of a Champaign by Indiblogger and L'Oreal India Private Limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment