Hosted by Actress and Television presenter - Mandira Bedi, the panel of Child Sleep Consultant - Ajita Gopal Seethepalli, Actress and Celebrity mother - Tara Sharma and Pampers R & D Expert - Dr. Wei Sang Long discussed on how important skin health in infant is and how a soft and dry diaper can help babies have best skin comfort and happy development. While Tara Sharma and Mandira herselves shared their motherhood experience, Ajita Seethepalli drew interesting connection between softness in a diaper and a baby's sleeping pattern. Scientist & R&D expert Dr. WeiSing Long highlighted the unique features of Premium Care Pants, with live demo of the dryness test and lotion test. All we bloggers tried the softness test, when we were asked to feel the Pampers Premium and other two Diapers and vote for the softer one. Pampers Premium won 92% vote, against the other two.
|Actress and Television presenter - Mandira Bedi, Child Sleep Consultant - Anita Gopal Seethepalli, Actress and Celebrity mother - Tara Sharma and Pampers R & D Expert - Dr. Wei Sang Long|
- Soft materials/fabrics: Specially chosen with delicate little bottoms in mind.
- All around waistband and soft cuffs: for a comfortable snug fit minimizing leakage.
- Up to 12 hours of dryness: Pampers core quickly absorbs helping keep wetness away from the skin to help skin protection.
- Baby lotion: A drop of lotion to help protect the baby's precious skin.
- Wetness Indicator turns from yellow to blue when in contact with fluid to help parents know when it might be time to change.
The event ended with photo session and we walked back home with a pack of Pampers Premium Care Pants and a hamper with few P&G products.
Check out for my upcoming post on the review of the Pampers Premium Care Pants and my own experience as a mom.