23 August 2013

Ambi Pur Mini Vent Clip Review....

My hubby is super crazy about his car, despite the car been washed everyday by our society person, he spends atleast an hour on weekends, to keep it at its perfect looks... The boot is full of cleaning equipments, sprays and polishes.
When I came across the Ambipur mini vent clips for review on Indiblogger, I couldn't stop myself from applying one for my hubby... The Lavender Comfort which i applied reached me with in 15 days.. I was very much impressed with the presentation of soothing lavender shaded sample in a pure white bag. And put to use, the immediate next day. The vent seemed to be too powerful, even at the minimum spray position, the car was filled with the comforting smell of Lavender.

I came across A to Z benefits of lavender essential, on net. One which I was most impressed was its relaxing property and a remedy for nervous tension. What best can you expect, when your hour drive, from office to home relaxes your day's stress, and leaves you fresh to spend some fun time with family back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment