5 October 2024

Dasara Gombe Habba

Dasara gombe habba has always been my favorite festival forever and I never missed celebrating the festival at home from 2011, the year I started. But this year due to a birth in the family, I didn't get to celebrate the festival at home. Here is a tour of my last year celebration. 
The overall setup

My Pattada gombe collection, which has reached 4 sets now

Aadisi nodu, beelisi nodu - dancing dolls, maharaja couple dolls, Rajasthani couple face. Had dedicated wedding set along with all couple dolls for this step

Few theme dolls - half saree ceremony doll set which I had created for daughter's half saree ceremony, Bengali wedding set up, Gruhapravesha/house warming set- again hand crafted by me

Bead set, and temple scene with few vendors

Don't miss the year on the bead wall hanging - that was done by mom back in 1974, it completed 50years officially

Forever favorite Shetty and the miniatures, that peacock glass frame is also around 85 year old done by my grandpa as a kid

Last year was also the year of Chandrayaan 3, we had to make one. Crafted by daughter.

We had dedicated place for all dolls of Krishna - Vasudeva carrying baby Krishna, kalinga mardana, Krishna holding matka in hand, Yashoda mayya with baby Krishna, gopala Krishna, Krishna and Sudhama, dahi handi Krishna, ISCON Krishna devotees, along with Radha and Krishna dolls.

Mysore Maharaja and Maharani set dolls

Kondapally wedding set doll

You can check all the posts related to Dasara gombe habba on the link Dasara Gombe Habba

No comments:

Post a Comment