22 January 2015

Get Set Bolt!!!


I have mentioned in many of my previous posts, how my hubby's craze for driving and cars, has helped me travel more. The more he drives, the more I can explore;) When I received e-mail from Blogadda for the Get Set Bolt activity, I just grabbed the opportunity, without giving a second thought.
As part of the activity, few of we bloggers got the glimpse of the new Tata Bolt and were introduced to few of its cutting edge features which makes it stand-out in the present HatchBack segment. For the activity, I opted TCS Neptune a mall near-by my place, though Viviana was nearer, by the time I got to know about the Arena, the schedule at Viviana was long over.




The Bolt and its features, which makes it stand out in its segment:
Lot of considerations go before getting a car on road. I am stuck to my TV screens, every-time I watch Megafactories Tata Nano on Nat Geo, how each and every factor needs to be considered, especially when designing a car for Indian roads. So here is what Bolt comes with:
  • Safety: What is the most important feature that you look for in any car? Yes, its safety, even before the looks and the price. The new TATA Bolt comes with the 9th Gen ABs by Bosch for improved braking, Corner stability control and dual airbags, which makes the car more safer in its segment.
  • Looks: 
    • Exterior: Though the first look of Bolt reminded me of Tata Indica V2, the new tail lights and projector head lights, with sharp shoulder line profile gave it a refreshing look.
    • Interior:
      • Segment Superior: The interior is quite spacious and comfortable with rugby shoulder seats. 
      • ConnectNext: 
        • The touchscreen infotainment by Harman gives you the access to array of entertainment. 
        • MapMyIndia's most localized maps with voice guidance, offers you the best smart phone based GPS navigation. 
        • Advanced Bluetooth, voice command recognition, SMS notifications and read outs, keeps you connected with your world. 
  •  Ride: Though I haven't taken the test drive yet, here is what I was told about its features,
    • Multi Drive: Bolt comes with Multi Drive feature, where you get to select between Sport, Eco and City. Sport mode when you need a burst of power, Eco mode for excellent fuel efficiency, for those long drives on Expressways or City mode for a perfect balance between the two.
    • Engine: Revotron 1.2T, with 84bhp, Turbocharged MPFi petrol engine and speed sensing steering wheel, make Bolt stand-out in the Hatchback segment. 
    • Plush Ride: Driving on Indian road, is really not an easy task. You need not go off-road for adventures, as Indian roads in monsoon, are no less than any off-road adventure. The suspension provides plush ride quality which helps Bolt ride easily over potholes.
    So go take a test drive (register here) to experience the all new TATA Bolt. For rate inquiry and online bookings do visit here. Meanwhile have a virtual tour of the car in the videos.
    PS: Arena being in the company premises, photography was restricted.
    “This post is a part of the Get. Set. Bolt. activity at BlogAdda.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment